ПОЧЕМУ v SPACE PRO ENTERPRISE EDITION?
У вас есть помещение и группа людей, которых нужно обеспечить компьютерами. Вы можете купить их, но они дороги и требуют квалифицированного обслуживания, особенно в случае возникновения проблем.
Более разумный подход заключается в том, чтобы упростить развертывание и сократить затраты времени, денег и усилий.
Поддерживаемые тонкие клиенты
Поддерживаемые программные клиенты
- vSpace Pro Client для Windows или Chromebook
Поддерживаемые операционные системы
- Windows Server 2019*
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2 U1
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- MultiPoint Services Role - Windows Server 2016
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2012
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2011
- Windows 10 (64-bit) **
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit) **
- Windows 7 (64-bit) **
** Поддерживается только сценарий 1:1 VDI
Обзор портала управления
Руководство vSpace Manager
Руководство vSpace Console
Руководство по установке vSpace Pro
Руководство по веб-стримингу vCast
Руководство по стримингу vCast MOJO
Руководство по стримингу vCast
vSpace PRO: что нового?
VSPACE PRO 11 FAQ
vSpace Pro 11 builds on the success of vSpace Pro 10, featuring the same easy setup, productivity enhancements, and central management vSpace is known for while adding new innovations such as Broadcasting, UXP 2.0, and built-in support for Dual Monitor setups where applicable.
vSpace Pro 11 also introduces the AMP (Annual Maintenance Program) adding enhanced features and support for a nominal fee.
vSpace Pro 11 introduces the UXP 2.0 protocol (NComputing's communication protocol between vSpace server and access devices), which significantly reduces network traffic for all access devices by up to 43% as compared to UXP 1.0 protocol.
Multiview, a popular feature from vSpace 8, is back in vSpace Pro 11. MultiView provides a dashboard of active session thumbnails, allowing a lead user to message other users or take control of their sessions, a popular feature for use cases such as classrooms or workgroup environments.
Dual monitor support is now native and doesn't require a separate license. Add our dual display adapter to the RX300 thin client or fire up a dual monitor configuration with vSpace Pro client for Windows.
New to vSpace Pro 11 is the optional Annual Maintenance Program (AMP), packed with enhanced features, complimentary licenses and live tech support.
vSpace Pro 11 supports the following access devices:
- L-series: L250, L300, L350
- M-series: M300
- MX-series: MX100
- RX-series: RX300
- vSpace Pro Client for Windows
- vSpace Pro Client for Chromebook
vSpace Pro 11 supports over 10 popular Windows operating systems, including the latest Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 to deliver a true desktop-like PC experience for the end user.
Please see the OS compatibility matrix for more information.
New to vSpace Pro 11 is the AMP (Annual Maintenance Program), packed with enhanced features, complimentary licenses and live tech support.
AMP for vSpace Pro 11 includes:
- vCAST streaming for web video and media content
- Broadcasting for screen sharing and collaboration
- Health Monitoring on vSpace servers and real-time alerts
- Extended Smartcard reader support for single sign-on and access control
- Five (5) vSpace Pro Client connection licenses per customer account
- PMC device management for RX300 thin clients
- Unlimited web-based support tickets
- Phone support*
- Support via live chat on our website*
Subscriptions to AMP is based on the total number of hardware access points connected to vSpace Pro. Compliance requires 100% coverage. Enhanced feature activation applies to all vSpace Pro 11 servers in your account and is applied automatically.
*Available in North America
Yes – beginning with the day you first register a vSpace Pro 11 installation, a free trial period of 30 days is automatically provided. You will receive all the AMP benefits during this period (enhanced features, complimentary licenses and enhanced support).
AMP for vSpace Pro 11 unlocks the following premium features:
- vCAST Streaming: Reduces server-side CPU for web videos and local media content, enabling more concurrent users on your system.
- Broadcasting: Extends the MultiView feature by providing screen sharing functionality, allowing one screen to be broadcast to others. Instructors or team leaders can broadcast their screen, or a student's screen, to everyone else. Perfect for presentations, sharing local or web videos, or highlighting other content within a group.
- Smart Cards: Enhanced smart card reader support for single sign-on, access control or other security-related measures. vSpace Pro 11 supports up to 10 connected CCID-compliant smart card readers per vSpace Server. AMP for vSpace Pro unlocks extended smart card support, removing the 10 reader limit.
- Health Monitoring: Monitor your Windows and vSpace resource utilization through the cloud dashboard. See key health metrics including memory usage, connected servers, CPU utilization, and active users, available for up to 30 days of historical data in 24-hour, 7-day and 30-day increments. Receive real-time alerts on excessive usage with the NComputing Health Monitor companion mobile app (android only).
The free trial period only lasts 30 days.
Your first vSpace Pro 11 installation will automatically receive trial licenses and premium features as described in the AMP documentaiton. If you install additional vSpace Pro 11 servers during the trial period, they will NOT receive the enhanced features or be able to utilize the additional licenses.
If you choose not to purchase AMP for vSpace Pro after the 30-day trial has expired, all enhanced features, complimentary licenses, and live support will be automatically disabled.
The core functionality of vSpace Pro will remain, free for you to use.
Yes, you can continue to use vSpace Pro 11 without the enhanced features and benefits of AMP. The improved vSpace Pro core, including dual monitor support, UXP 2.0 protocol, and MultiView make upgrading from earlier vSpace versions worthwhile.
AMP for vSpace Pro 11 pricing is based on the number of access devices connected to your account.
Simply log in to your Management Portal account, click on My vSpace Installations and then 'vSpace Pro Compliance'. This provides you with all the information you will need to determine the number of AMP seats you will need to purchase.
Yes, there is a 10-seat minimum requirement for subscription to AMP for vSpace Pro 11. For example, if you only have 8 devices deployed in vSpace Pro 11 and wish to obtain the AMP's benefits, you must subscribe to 10 seats of AMP.
As long as you have sufficient AMP seat licenses then all of your connected vSpace Servers will automatically receive the enhanced features.
AMP pricing is calculated per seat, per year. A single seat of AMP is $12 USD per year (MSRP). Pricing may differ by country.
Customers can elect to purchase from NComputing regional partners or directly from NComputing via the Management Portal.
No. Ala-carte pricing of enhanced features was only available in vSpace Pro 10.
Yes. vSpace Pro 11 comes with many new enhancements to the core that are beneficial to customers even if they don't plan to subscribe to AMP for vSpace Pro 11. These new enhancements include UXP 2.0, MultiView and native dual display support, not to mention on-going bug fixes and enhancements.
We continue to try and bring the best possible experience to our customers, and encourage everyone to migrate to vSpace Pro 11.
No. vSpace Pro 11 requires a fresh install and vSpace Pro 10 must be removed first. Please read the release notes provided with the download to properly setup vSpace Pro 11.
You can check the support status of your vSpace version on the Product Lifecycle support page.
In an effort to continue to innovate and bring the best possible features and experience to our customers, we have announced End-of-Life (EOL) for many older vSpace versions. In most cases, you still have access to product documentation and the self-help center. You can also submit a tech support ticket on a limited basis. However, there is no enhanced support option for older versions.